Spingloaded’s latest iOS game brings outer space drama to your iPhone or iPad on the 30th of September and it’s free!
Taking inspiration from a lot of the greatest iOS games, the decision was made to forego complex controls and deep mechanics in favour of simplicity.
People are falling to their doom, however you can save them by firing portals into their paths that will teleport them to safety. If the virtual avalanche of people wasn’t frantic enough already, you also need to time your taps perfectly firing slightly ahead of your targets. The game also supports multi-touch, and when playing on iPad firing multiple portals at the same time can make all the difference.
· Mission mode with 40 unique challenges to beat
· Endless highscore hunting awaits in “Survival Mode”
This is the third game from Springloaded following the successful Hiragana Pixel Party (Eurogamer app of the day) and Nuclien (Kotaku Gaming App of the Day)
· Game Center achievements
· Challenge yourself and the rest of the world via the game’s Online leader boards
· An entertaining story, charting the rise and fall of an entire civilization.
· Unique Chiptune soundtrack and graphics that will pull you back to 1979!